1. PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
2. LINKS YOUR WRISTBAND TO ONLY YOU (No one else can use it if it’s misplaced)
3. GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR NEW CASHLESS PROGRAM
4. FUTURE PRESALE ACCESS! When you register, check the box to hear from us so you can receive future Faster Horses pre-sale information!
Cashless is the easy way for you to pay for food, drinks, merch and more with the tap of a wrist. Simply register for Faster Horses Cashless when you register your wristband and make payments at a variety of food and stores around the festival! It’s that easy!
New For 2018: Use your PayPal account to register for cashless and you could receive a $5.00 Credit applied to your festival wristband good for your purchases at Faster Horses. Terms Apply
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1. While you register your wristband on your computer or mobile device, you will be given the option to link your PayPal account or any of your credit cards to your wristband and set a required PIN for security. That’s all you have to do!
2. Once you’re at the festival, just order at any food or drink vendor location that accepts cashless (almost all of them), and let them know you are paying with your wristband.
3. Then tap your wristband, enter your PIN, and go!
4. We still suggest that you bring some cash 💵 and/or a card 💳 as backup though, as many craft vendors and some other vendors may not be accepting cashless.
Have questions about how cashless works? Visit our FAQ page here.
YOUR FESTIVAL WRISTBAND IS YOUR TICKET. YOU CANNOT ENTER THE FESTIVAL WITHOUT IT.
DO NOT PUT ON YOUR WRISTBAND UNTIL YOU HEAD TO THE FESTIVAL! ONCE YOU PUT IT ON, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO REMOVE IT.
LOCATE YOUR 7-DIGIT ID NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE WRISTBAND AND THEN REGISTER IT HERE.
Please Note: Only wristbands purchased from the official festival website via Frontgate Tickets and Live Nation are valid. Do not purchase wristbands from third parties or strangers. Take care of your wristband and treat it like cash. Wristbands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Wristbands will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Wristbands will be treated as void if tampered with or removed. Do not cut it.