Faster Horses Festival is about community and as we continue to encourage our fans to be kind to each other, we strongly urge everyone to participate in our buddy system. It’s important that fans look out for one another, always have a buddy with you.
Just a reminder on how to contact us if you have questions this weekend:
ALL GENERAL FESTIVAL QUESTIONS: Email Info@FasterHorsesFestival.com
If you or your neighbor need medical, security, or our AWARE team: Text HORSES to 69050
Have an emergency? Call 9-1-1
Think ahead! Keep a screenshot of your campground name and site number as well as the tram map on your phone, so it’s always accessible to you. Once all of your neighbors set up their campsites, it may make yours a little harder to find. Put up a flag or other indicator so everyone in your group can easily find your campsite!
Keep your items safe:
– Don’t leave your valuables out in the open when you leave your campsite.
– Zip your tent and close your vehicle’s doors to help keep bugs out.
– Make sure your camping equipment is weighted down or staked to the ground in case we experience wind.
– Limit of one steering wheel per campsite, and all camping units must be at least 4′ from all other camping units.
– 8 people per campsite.
– Fires must be 10 feet from any vehicle or structure, contained, and you must have a fire ring.
– No open pit, charcoal fires are permitted. Small camping stoves and small propane BBQ’s are permitted.
– Tent and awning stakes must be marked.
– Severe Weather: Live Nation and the Michigan International Speedway are focused on the safety of its patrons, employees and service partners. As such, we may have to shut down festival transportation (buses, trams and golf carts) during periods of severe weather. Please plan accordingly to give yourself enough time to get to a safe place in the case of severe weather.
-Generators: When utilizing a generator, please be considerate of your neighbors and operate your generator safely. Remember to read your owner’s manual, and always double check that both your carbon monoxide and fire detectors are functioning properly before you camp! Your generator should be outdoors, far from any structure and properly grounded. When operating your generator, plug equipment directly into the generator, and DO NOT plug the generator into a wall outlet. Between uses, give your generator time to cool off before refueling.
Please “pipe up” internal generators reducing noise and diverting exhaust fumes above the RV and away from your neighbor’s camping area. For free-standing generators, a “muffle box” can reduce noise and direct exhaust away from fellow campers. All generators are the sole responsibility of their owners.
Carbon monoxide detectors and fire detectors save lives. Don’t forget to pack one for your campsite and ensure they are working properly before you head to the campground!
– Fire lanes must remain open at all times.
– Reflectors are required on bicycles and no private atvs, golf carts, motorcycles, off road vehicles, rental trucks, semi-trailers allowed.
– No fireworks, weapons of any kind, sky lanterns, candle balloons, confederate flags, large bonfires or pit fires.
– No drones or unmanned aircraft of any kind are allowed.
– Sorry, no pets.
– No joyrides in the campground.
If you or members of your group are removed from the camping facilities by security for violation of any festival policy/rule, vehicles may be removed at owner’s expense.
PLEASE DO NOT WALK ALONG THE MAJOR ROADS SURROUNDING FASTER HORSES PROPERTY AT ANY TIME, AND BE AWARE OF ANY TRAFFIC WHEN WALKING WITHIN THE PROPERTY. USE PEDESTRIAN BRIDGES AND OUR ALLOCATED TRAMS FOR TRANSPORT.