FESTIVAL & CAMPING POLICIES
Faster Horses Festival is about community and as we continue to encourage our fans to be kind to each other, we strongly urge everyone to participate in our buddy system. It’s important that fans look out for one another, always have a buddy with you and if you “see something, say something”.
1. You must have a Faster Horses festival wristband for access to the campgrounds. You can purchase your passes here.
2. Sites are sold on reserved basis.
3. Limit of one steering wheel per campsite and all camping units must be at least 4′ apart
4. Resale of passes is prohibited.
5. Transferring passes is prohibited.
6. Passes must be displayed at all times.
7. Fires must be 10 feet from any vehicle or structure.
8. Tent and awning stakes must be marked.
9. Severe Weather: Live Nation and the Michigan International Speedway are focused on the safety of its patrons, employees and service partners. As such, we may have to shut down festival transportation (buses, trams and golf carts) during periods of severe weather. Please plan accordingly to give yourself enough time to get to a safe place in the case of severe weather.
10. Generators: Campsites are close together. When utilizing a generator, please be considerate of your neighbors and operate your generator safely. The quieter and more ventilated your generator is, the better. Please “pipe up” internal generators reducing noise and diverting exhaust fumes above the RV and away from your neighbor’s camping area. For free-standing generators, a “muffle box” can reduce noise and direct exhaust away from fellow campers. All generators are sole responsibility of their owners. For additional Generator Safety tip, visit our page here.
11. Drink Responsibly while at Faster Horses Festival. Any under age drinking under 21 years of age is prohibited on festival property.
12. KEEP YOUR AREA CLEAN! Keep a trash receptacle in your camping area helps prevent accumulation, odors and helps create a pleasant camping environment. We offer curbside garbage pickup! Leave your trash-specific bags near the road by 10am Friday-Monday for collection.
13. Recycling Efforts: Faster Horses hopes to keep waste to a minimum and working with service organizations to ensure that as many beverage containers as possible are recycled. Please leave your recycle-specific bags in a separate pile near the road by 10am Friday-Monday for collection.
14. No Gray Water Dumping: State law prohibits the dumping of gray water. Dump stations are available in all FH campgrounds. Dumping of gray water is grounds for removal from property.
15. Overnight Parking: Overnight parking is very limited so it’s highly encouraged to buy in advance. Weekend overnight parking passes are $45 per car when purchased in advance and $90 per car if purchased on site. Note: ONLY vehicles with an “Overnight” parking pass can park in overnight parking areas. Standard vehicle/Day Parking Passes are not permitted.
16. Fire lanes must remain open at all times.
17. Reflectors are requested on bicycles.
18. Sorry, no pets.
19. No fireworks, weapons of any kind, sky lanterns, candle balloons, confederate flags, large bonfires or pit fires.
20. No parking within 50 feet of water stations.
21. No vending without proper vendor permit.
22. Motorcycles must be parked in designated motorcycle parking, not at your campsite.
23. No motorcycles, semi-trailers, off road vehicles, ATVs or rental trucks allowed.
24. No private golf carts allowed.
25. No open pit or charcoal fires are permitted. Small camping stoves and small propane BBQ’s are permitted.
26. No swimming pools, truck bed pools, super soakers, water balloon launchers, spotlights, horseshoes, laser points, or other items that pose a danger to surrounding guests. Small kiddie or wading pools are allowed.
27. No unmanned aircrafts (drones/helicopters).
28. If you or members of your group are removed from the camping facilities by security for violation of any festival rule, vehicles may be removed at owner’s expense.