APEX - $800
- All Apex campsites are plus applicable fees and good for the weekend
- Site size: approx 20’x55′
- Water and Electric (50 amp)
- Community area and grill
- Each person camping must also have a festival wristband
Note: You must have a festival wristband to enter the campgrounds. You can buy yours here.
General Stores Locations and Hours:
The Corrigan Infield Store & Brooklyn Trails Store: Opens Thursday at 9am (open 24 hours) – Monday at 9am.
The M50 Store: Thursday 9am-11pm, Friday- Sunday 7am-11pm and Monday 7am-10am
Corrigan will be selling ice and firewood via mobile units. Look for the 14 Corrigan Oil golf carts selling ice and the pickup trucks selling firewood in your campground. Ice can also be found at the Corrigan Convenience store for $10.
RV Pumping & Fresh Water Service:
C&L Sanitation will be roaming the campgrounds and can provide the following services for a fee. Please flag down the C&L SANITATION truck for service. No advance orders or appointments will be taken. Fees are CASH ONLY in US FUNDS paid directly to the service drivers. If you are in Brookfest Acres, Brooklyn Trails, M-50 Creekside, or Tree Farm please call (517) 395-7783. All other campgrounds please call: (517) 888-4249.
– Pumping Service for Private Portable Restroom
– RV Pumping Service
– Fresh Water Delivery Service
For safety of all services end at dusk daily and also during thunderstorms.
Trash Pickup: Please neatly bag your garbage and place at the roadside each morning for pick-up. Trucks will make the rounds twice a day to pick up.
1. You must have a Faster Horses festival wristband for access to the campgrounds. You can purchase your passes here.
2. Sites are sold on reserved basis.
3. Limit of one steering wheel per campsite.
4. Resale of passes is prohibited.
5. Transferring passes is prohibited.
6. Passes must be displayed at all times.
7. Fires must be 10 feet from any vehicle or structure.
8. Tent and awning stakes must be marked.
9. Severe Weather: Live Nation and the Michigan International Speedway are focused on the safety of its patrons, employees and service partners. As such, we may have to shut down festival transportation (buses, trams and golf carts) during periods of severe weather. Please plan accordingly to give yourself enough time to get to a safe place in the case of severe weather.
10. Generators: Campsites are close together. When utilizing a generator, please be considerate of your neighbors. The quieter and more ventilated your generator is, the better. Please “pipe up” internal generators reducing noise and diverting exhaust fumes above the RV and away from your neighbor’s camping area. For free-standing generators, a “muffle box” can reduce noise and direct exhaust away from fellow campers. All generators are sole responsibility of their owners.
11. KEEP YOUR AREA CLEAN! Keep a trash receptacle in your camping area helps prevent accumulation, odors and helps create a pleasant camping environment. We offer curbside garbage pickup! Leave your trash-specific bags near the road by 10am Friday-Monday for collection.
12. Recycling Efforts: Faster Horses hopes to keep waste to a minimum and working with service organizations to ensure that as many beverage containers as possible are recycled. Please leave your recycle-specific bags in a separate pile near the road by 10am Friday-Monday for collection.
13. No Gray Water Dumping: State law prohibits the dumping of gray water. Dump stations are available in all FH campgrounds. Dumping of gray water is grounds for removal from property.
14. Overnight Parking: Overnight parking is very limited so it’s highly encouraged to buy in advance. Weekend overnight parking passes are $40 per car when purchased in advance and $80 per car if purchased on site. Note: ONLY vehicles with an “Overnight” parking pass can park in overnight parking areas. Standard vehicle/Day Parking Passes are not permitted.
15. Fire lanes must remain open at all times.
16. Reflectors are requested on bicycles.
17. Sorry, no pets.
18. No fireworks, weapons of any kind, sky lanterns, candle balloons, large bonfires or pit fires.
19. No parking within 50 feet of water stations.
20. No vending without proper vendor permit.
21. Motorcycles must be parked in designated motorcycle parking, not at your campsite.
22. No motorcycles, semi-trailers, off road vehicles, ATVs or rental trucks allowed.
23. No private golf carts allowed.
24. No open pit or charcoal fires are permitted. Small camping stoves and small propane BBQ’s are permitted.
25. No swimming pools, truck bed pools, super soakers, water balloon launchers, spotlights, horseshoes, laser points, or other items that pose a danger to surrounding guests. Small kiddie or wading pools are allowed.
26. No unmanned aircrafts (drones/helicopters).
27. If you or members of your group are removed from the camping facilities by security for violation of any festival rule, vehicles may be removed at owner’s expense.
28. No glass is allowed within the campgrounds. Please pour/move all contents that are in a glass container into a plastic one before arriving.